Thursday, 9th February 2017
The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Membership for 2017 is due.
- Buy your raffle tickets to win a massive $50 with the runner up winning $20 and $10 for the third lucky winner.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
To help our hardworking treasurer please have the exact money for your membership fee. It is $15 for 2017. membership envelopes will be available at the meeting for you to seal your membership fee, add your name and contact details.
NB: The Treasurer will not have any change.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
Visitors are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
See you there.