The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win a massive $50 with the runner up winning $20 and $10 for the third lucky winner.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
We have a special guest attending our meeting. Anna Watson State MP will talk to us about local issues and take questions afterwards
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to the Wollondilly Heritage Centre. There are a few seats left at only $17. Why not join us?