The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win a massive $50 with the runner up winning $20 and $10 for the third lucky winner.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
- Book or pick up your tickets for the latest hit shows at group booking prices.
- Tickets will be on sale for our Birthday Lunch in the Sinclair Room at Dapto Leagues Club. These wonderful events are still subsidised by the club so for a mere $18 members get a two course meal and the chance to win a lucky door prize. In recent lunches everybody has taken home a door prize!
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Once a year there is a slight change to our normal meeting. As announced previously at our June meetings the club will hold its AGM prior to this meeting. The AGM will start at 10.30am.
The AGM is a short but important event which reviews the past year of club activities and finances.
During the AGM there will be the all important election of office bearers for the coming financial year. Please put your name forward to fill one of the vacancies - everybody can help to make the club the success that it is.
After the AGM we will move straight into our normal weekly meeting.
During this there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am but this might be slightly delayed due to the AGM.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.