The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of either $20 or two $10 prizes.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
Before the meeting the treasurer will be taking membership fees; please bring the correct money as he will be far too busy to give change. Remember this year membership is only $15, attending the lunches will save you far more than that and a single win in the raffle will more than cover it.
During the meeting members will be given short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to The Centre for Sustainable Living it will include a guided tour of the centre. Afterwards the group will go to Campbelltown Catholic Club for lunch. The cost is a mere $17 for a terrific day out, see Ann for tickets.