The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Meetings are held in the hall in Heininger House behind the Ribbonwood Centre on the highway in Dapto. There is plenty of parking at the hall and the Ribbonwood Centre. Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a free copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Buy a ticket for the monthly bus trip. In November we are going on a Mount Annan Botanical Gardens guided tour. Seats are limited so get in early.
- The bus trip to Parklea and Flemington markets was full but ask if a vacancy has occurred (you never know your luck). This trip is only a few days away on Sunday 14th October. Remember we leave at 7.30am.
- ...and most importantly - have a cup of tea/coffee, biscuits and make new friends or chat with your old ones.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.
View Larger Map