The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Don't forget the Christmas Quilt raffle too.
- Book a computer lesson.
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking next year. There are big savings on individual prices.
- Buy a ticket for the next bus trip.
- Get your tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and during General Business you are able to bring up any matters you feel may be of interest to members - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
On Sunday 14th October our bus trip was to Parklea and Flemington markets. As usual the bus returned loaded with bags and packages full of the various goodies members had purchased.
The November bus trip is to Mt Annan Botanical Gardens and includes a guided tour of the spectacular gardens.
Remember that on 26th November at 1.30pm our concert group will be keen to entertain at the annual Christmas Concert. As usual there will be a monster raffle and a delightful tea all provided by the concert group themselves. Entry is just a gold coin donation.
It is an important date for your diary.
Finally, while you have your diary handy, another early notice and date:
Christmas Lunch13th December - 11.30 for noon Still only $15
Tickets go on sale in November all are welcome.
Meanwhile, see you at the next meeting.