The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Get your tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Borrow a copy of Tech Savvy Seniors DVD
At the beginning of the meeting we will be having a short talk about Stroke Awareness by a speaker from the Stroke Foundation. You will be able to ask questions afterwards.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The June bus trip is to the newly refurbished Train Works at Thirlmere and tickets will be on sale at this meeting. The recently renovated exhibition hall offers single level access to all areas making much easier access. Places are sure to go quickly so get your tickets early.