The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Pay an instalment on the club's holiday to Moree in October.
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year (see below).
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Borrow a copy of the Tech Savvy Seniors DVD.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
At this meeting there will be some news about the ongoing negotiations with Wollongong City Council for a new licence agreement.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to Hyde Park Barracks this meeting is your last chance to buy a ticket on this trip. There will be a guided tour of the museum. Afterwards we will have lunch at St George's Leagues Club. Don't miss out these trips are a lot of fun.
There may be some news about tickets for a new show! Looks interesting.
See you there?