Wow! doesn’t time fly? Already we are preparing for another year at Dapto Seniors.
Our AGM will be held at our meeting on 28th July 2016 when we will elect our new committee but in the mean time we have one more meeting where we will hear our last fortnightly financial report from our treasurer for the 2015 to 2016 financial year. There will be all our usual activities.
The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win a massive $50 with the runner up winning $20 and $10 for the third lucky winner.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to Ingleburn Military Precinct followed by a visit to Campbelltown Catholic Club for a meal and a get together. Tickets on sale at the meeting.
Tickets for our annual lunch at Dapto Leagues Club will be on sale for only $18. We will be sure of an excellent 2 course meal as well as lots of lucky door prizes. Don’t miss out.