The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Book a computer lesson
- Buy a ticket for the bus trip (see below)
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Get your tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Copies of the Wollongong Council Seniors Week Guide will be available on the signing in table. Your club is hosting three events this year.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The bus went to Campbelltown Arts Centre Monday 4th February. We looked at the Japanese garden and the sculpture garden while a few members took park in an Art 'Event'. After a meal at the Campbelltown Catholic Club the bus visited Cobbitty Winery for members to stock up on their favourite tipple before bringing us all home. It was a great day out.
The March bus trip is to two of the Sydney Markets and no doubt tickets will sell out quickly so get to the meeting early to be sure of a place. Remember the market trips are on a Sunday not the first Monday of the month
See you at the meeting...