The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Get a ticket for the next bus trip.
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Our President's report on the CPSA Annual Conference.
- Nominations for the club's Committee for 2014.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is a Shoalhaven Cruise and the price includes a fish and chip Lunch.
2013 CPSA Annual Conference
The good thing about the CPSA Annual Conference is that it makes our meetings and AGM look so well organised.
This year there was the usual run around just to sign in, alphabetical listings shown but each delegate still had to go to three different places to be registered and obtain all their documents. Delegates and observers were given the missing 2012 Annual Conference Minutes however the 2012 AGM Minutes were not supplied so the latter was approved by a meeting where it is likely that no one had a copy. Finally, to add insult to injury, at lunch on the first day there were no vegetables on some of the meals because they ran out. What a shemozzle!
On the plus side this year we could actually see the top table which made a nice change.