The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win a massive $50 with the runner up winning $20 and $10 for the third lucky winner.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to Cobbitty Winery and Warragamba Dam followed by lunch at The Campbelltown Catholic Club. Cost is only $12 and tickets are selling fast, this trip is very popular.
The trip is on Monday, 6th August and the bus leaves the Heininger House car park at 8.15am.
Just a reminder that the lunch will be held at Kembla Grange Golf Club – unfortunately this was forced upon us by Dapto Leagues Club but no matter what the lunch will be a lot of fun for everyone. The date is still the same – 2nd August 2018 - only the venue has changed.
Tickets are still on sale at only $20 – see Jackie to get yours.
The club’s AGM is to be held on 9th August 2018. All committee positions will be declared vacant. Nomination forms are still available at the signing table.