The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year. Jackie is collecting the money for A Chorus Line which is on in (I think) June.
- Get your tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The bus went to Parklea and Flemington markets on Sunday 25th March. As usual the bus returned loaded with bags and packages full of the various goodies members had purchased.
The April bus trip is to Cobbitty Winery but unfortunately all the tickets have already been sold so look out for news of the May trip.