The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Fill in the CPSA Head Office Survey.
- Tickets are on sale for the Birthday Lunch to be held on the 25th July. Still only $15.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
There will be an election of delegates to the CPSA Annual Conference to be held on the 29th and 30th October.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to Hyde Park Barracks where we will have a guided tour of the exhibits. Lunch will be at St Georges Leagues Club
There are only a few tickets left so be quick.
The walk on the 26thJuly 2013 will be to the Annual Sydney Retirement & Lifestyle Expo at Rosehill. All the usual meeting arrangements apply and the group will catch a train to Parramatta where they will take the free shuttle bus to the Expo site at Rosehill. Entry to the Expo is free with a token cut out of The Senior newspaper. Why not join us?