The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of three $10 prizes.
- Bring along any unwanted goods for the Great Garage Sale on Saturday.
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to Chinoiserie Gardens. There are a very few seats left at only $15.
2014 Autumn Holiday
Names are being taken for the club's first holiday of 2014. The proposed dates are from 12th April to the 17th April. This will gauge if there is sufficient interest for us to continue with the booking.
The proposed holiday is to Yarrawonga on the NSW/Victoria border. Highlights of the trip include:
- Historic Beechworth, Bright, Echuca and Glenrowan
- Semi-live re-enactment of Ned Kelly’s last stand
- Red Stag Deer Farm
- Expert tour guides in major towns
- Paddlesteamer river cruise, Port of Echuca
- Remarkable morning tea cruise on Lake Mulwala
- Shopping at Yarrawonga, Echuca, Beechworth and Bright
- Accommodation at the luxury Central Motor Inn
There are only a few meetings before the Christmas break so we need to get cracking on this. Don't miss out, the last holiday was great fun.