The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Only two more meetings left in 2015!
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of either $20 or two $10 prizes.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
- Tickets for our fantastic Christmas Lunch will be on sale, still only $15. This year the lunch is on the 11th December at Dapto Leagues Club.
Unfortunately our delegates to the CPSA Annual Conference were not able to give a report at the last meeting so it was held over until this meeting.
There will also be a short report on the last South Coast Area Council Meeting from our representative on that body.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to the Sustainable House at Mt Annan Botanical Gardens. This trip includes morning tea and a tour of the gardens,There are still a few seats left so get in quick they will go quickly.