The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of either $20 or two $10 prizes.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is to Elizabeth Farm. Tickets are $16 but members who were booked on the June trip get a $6 refund or put the $6 toward this trip. Tickets go on sale at this meeting.
Once more a reminder that the club’s AGM will be held on the 16th July. All committee positions will be declared vacant so get your nomination in as soon as possible.