The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of either $20 or two $10 prizes.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The last bus trip to the Egyptian Room in Petersham was very popular. The next bus trip is to the CareFlight Helicopter base on the 7th September. Tickets are only $12 so the bus is bound to fill up quickly, remember there are only 20 seats!
Just a reminder that there is no trip in October BUT save your money because we have two trips in November with an extra trip to Flemington Markets on a Sunday mid month.
Fathers’ Day Lunch
It hardly seems any time since the club’s Birthday Lunch but tickets for the Fathers Day Lunch will go on sale at this meeting. As usual we will have a lovely lunch in the Sinclair Room at Dapto Leagues Club. Tickets are only $18 - so very good value for money.
Don’t forget to write your name on the back of the ticket for the great door prize (last time everybody went home with a prize).
Great lunch, great company, lots of fun. See you there…