Our Birthday Lunch, held at The Grange Golf Club was well attended.
The meal was delicious with a choice of beef or pork followed by desert of Apple Pie or Triffle.
Afterwards there was a door prize for everybody.
During the lunch the club was pleased to present a long time member with Branch Life Membership for her years of service to our club.
Next Meeting – 9th August 2018
The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win a massive $50 with the runner up winning $20 and $10 for the third lucky winner.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
First we will hold our AGM when our President will report on the previous year’s events. There will also be a complete financial report from our treasurer.
Following these reports every committee position will be declared vacant and a new committee will be elected.
This is a very important process for our club, please make sure you attend.
The normal meeting will start immediately after the AGM
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is this Monday to Cobbitty Winery and Warragamba Dam. The bus leaves at 8.15am.