The meeting starts promptly at 10.30 am
Don't forget to come early:
- Buy your raffle tickets to win a massive $50 with the runner up winning $20 and $10 for the third lucky winner.
- Book a computer lesson
- Get your name down for one of the hit shows booking this year.
- Enjoy a tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Have a look for a bargain on the trade table.
- Pick up a copy of The Senior Newspaper and/or The Voice when they are available.
- Find out about our many activities that you can join in, there is something on everyday of the week.
During the meeting there will be the usual short reports about the various activities the club offers its members and you are able to bring up matters of interest to members during General Business - don't be afraid to speak up if there is something that concerns you, this is YOUR club.
The meeting usually finishes between 11 and 11.30am.
New members are most welcome to come along and find out about the club, there is a short newsletter available for new or potential members at the raffle/signing in table which details coming events and contact details for the various group leaders. Please take one.
The next bus trip is a Campbelltown Heritage Tour - there are only a few places left. Why not join the trip it’s a great social day out for a mere $18. We will be guided through the fascinating history of Campbelltown by an expert local guide followed by lunch and debrief at Campbelltown Catholic Club where the group always eats well at one of their many eateries.
The previous trip to Ingleburn Military Precinct was enjoyed by all who took part.